WEAPON-X: LT1 LT4 LT5 Forged Short Block 378 to 454 Cubic Inch (Optional Sleeving)
Vendor: WEAPON-X Motorsports
Here's your chance to drop in one of the race prepped engines we use on our builds at WEAPON-X Motorsports! These built motors have been proven to handle 1,400 WHEEL HP to date and we're going to be raising that bar with our shop ZL1! The sky is the limit with your options here, but we'll dive right in. All blocks come with Celvite bearings, ARP main studs, and are machined and honed to ensure perfection.
Internals: Below are are standard options; however, we will gladly use your preferred brands, provided they're up to the task.
- Wiseco or Diamond pistons with GFX rings
- Callies or Manley Connecting Rods
- Callies or Manley crankshaft - optional on 377 and 388ci
- Darton Ductile Iron Sleeves (if needed) sans 378 and 416ci
- The 377 cubic and 388 cubic inch reuses the OEM forged LT crankshaft with upgrade options available.
- The 377 cubic inch and the 416 cubic inch engines do not require block sleeving; however, the rest do for the necessary piston diameter, over a 4.070".
- Compression Ratio over 11.0 use LT1 cylinder head 60cc, under 11.0 CR uses LT4 cylinder head 65.5cc. This is adjustable upon ordering as well as including one of our cylinder head packages, like our popular LT1 hybrid head port for N/A and boosted applications. Checkout our wildly popular cylinder heads **HERE**
- It is an absolute necessity to verify piston to valve clearance with respect to your camshaft choice and cylinder heads. We offer COMPLETE long block service as well with one of our custom cam kits, ready to drop in!
- LT gen 5 block core charge is $2,000 and is fully refundable within 30 calendar days and 50% refundable thereafter. If there is any damage to your core return due to engine failure or freight, it is at WEAPON-X Motorsports sole discretion as to the value of the core returned, if any. If you have any questions before sending, email us pics. If the damage is minor to the stock cylinder walls for example and we'll remove to resleeve anyway, we will let you know; however, if there is any structural damage, cracks, stripped bolt holes, burnt main caps, etc, that is a firm NO. It is up to the customer to fully insure their return core and deal with any damage claims in the event of freight damage.
- Upon checking out, customer is required to check "Engine Freight" as "Ground Shipping" is not an option. Standard Freight in CONTUS is $499 fully insured, outside of US this is a deposit and actual freight will be adjusted after determined. Customer is required to fully inspect for damage upon arrival and DENY the freight if there is any damage and WEAPON-X will deal with the carrier regarding the damage. If the package is accepted and damaged is found after, the freight carrier will likely deny any wrong doing and it is up to the receiver to deal with the freight carrier for liability on the damage.