Weld: RTS S76 20" Fronts [Camaro gen 6 ZL1, CTS V gen 3, LT4]
WEAPON-X has followed up our work with Weld on figuring out the 09-15 CTS V setups, by outfitting the CTS V within a week of the car's release. So, are you ready to get that CTS V 60 footing harder? Reducing to 18" wheels gives you more sidewall to launch harder. You can do a set of 18x5" rims with Weld Racing with a 26x6" or an 18x7" with a 26x8" front runner. We've been 1.41 in the 60' with these so far.
The RTS S76 is a modern split spoke wheel that compliments the CTS V's body lines very well and the 18" rim fits without modification on your 2016+ CTS V.
S75s only sold with black face.
Rims sold in pairs. Tires sold separately. Weld can be a 3+ week lead time if not in stock.
Weld Racing brings its application flexible racing technology to the street with a budget friendly 3-pc modular wheel using a unique welded assembly process. This wheel has the classic Weld Racing 5-spoke star look and continues the Weld Racing tradition utilizing a forged billet center and cold forged rim shells. This unique wheel offers 3 mounting pad heights to clear specific drum and multi-piston opposed calipers. Target applications for this wheel include cars from the 1950's through today's challenging modern applications such as the 4th generation Camaro/Firebird, C4 to C6 Corvette, 2010 Camaro, and the Late Model Mustang.
These high pad wheels are designed for modern super cars with fixed opposed piston calipers such as factory installed Brembo systems and the road racing capable aftermarket systems from Baer, Brembo, Wilwood, and many others.
- Surpasses SFI 15.1 Drag Race Drive Wheel Specifications (15" diameter only) & SAE J2530 Aftermarket Wheel (Street) Standards
- Center is available in polished or black anodized
- Wheel widths from 4" to 18" with a wide variety of back spacings
- Load rating of 1,580 lbs per wheel (3,160 lbs per axle)
- 15" diameter wheel is designed for a 5/8" drive stud or a short shank mag style lug
- Center cap and valve stem included
- Made in Kansas City, USA