Procharger Kit (High Output & Stage II 2 Intercooled Supercharger Kits) - 2015-2017 Mustang GT
|High Output Intercooled System with P-1SC-1||8 psi||45-50%||Mustang|
|High Output Intercooled Tuner Kit with P-1SC-1||specify||specify||Mustang|
|Stage II Intercooled System with P-1SC-1||9 psi||55-60%||Stage II|
|Stage II Intercooled Tuner Kit with P-1SC-1||specify||specify||Stage II|
*Higher boost levels are available for modified engines. Stage 2 System shown above.
HO SYSTEM: 45-50%+ MORE POWER WITH PROCHARGER COMPLETE SYSTEMS AND TUNER KITS
ProCharger's 2015 Mustang GT HO Intercooled Systems with P-1SC-1 are supplied with proven tuning calibrations and a handheld programmer set for a 45-50% power gain over stock, on 8 psi of boost and pump gas. Higher boost levels and horsepower gains of up to 50% are possible with an Intercooled Tuner Kit and custom tuning, and even higher with modified motors.
STAGE II SYSTEM: BOLT-ON 230+ HP WITH 9 PSI OF HIGHLY EFFICIENT BOOST!
Click here for more details on stage 2 system
For modified motors, or racing applications ProCharger offers a Stage 2 system, with dedicated drive system, larger air-to-air intercooler, and a vast range of supercharger head units from the P-1SC-1 to F-1R (1,225 HP Capable)
The HO and Stage 2 ProCharger systems also give Mustang owners multiple options in both the performance and appearance arenas, with your choice of polished, satin, or black finish for both the brackets and head unit. As well as multiple intercooler sizes to best fit the HP level of the customer.
Installation is the easiest of any Mustang supercharger system to date. With a suggested installation time of around 5 hours, a customer can install this system in his/her garage with common hand tools, in an afternoon. And for the collector/leased owner in mind, both systems are 100% reversible, with no trimming or cutting to any factory O.E.M plastics or hardware.
PROCHARGER 2015 MUSTANG GT SYSTEM HIGHLIGHTS
- 45-50% gain with P-1SC-1 complete system on 8 psi, quality pump gas
- Up to 50% gain with P-1SC-1 tuner kit and custom tuning
- Even higher gains possible with modified motors
- OEM quality bolt-on design and finish
- Belts can be changed without removing supercharger
- 3 supercharger and bracket finish options–Polished, Satin, or Black
- Pulleys can be changed without removing supercharger
- No cutting of radiator hoses, or trimming of factory coolant fan
- 100% reversible
- Handheld tuner available
- Retains the factory brake cooling ducts
- Self contained oiling head unit, with CBC billet gear case and impeller
Stage II System:
- 8-rib dedicated belt drive system
- P-1SC-1 up to F-1R (600 HP to 1,225+ HP)
- Additional 230+ HP to otherwise stock motors running 91 octane pump gas
- 100% reversible, no permanent modifications, no drilling or modifying
- Patented 8" supercharger crank pulley that fastens to the factory balancer
- Belts and pulleys can be changed without removing the supercharger
- Upgradable to “Red” Race bypass valve
- Handheld tuner available