AFE: Takeda Pro 5R Air Filter - 3-1/2F x 5B x 3-1/2T (INV) x 6H in
Vendor: aFe Power
- 3-1/2" Flange ID x 5" Base x 3-1/2" Top x 6" Height
- Washable and reusable for multiple cleaning cycles
- 100% Polyurethane Base and Top for Extra Long Filter Life
- Pro 5R Filter Media Features Five Layers of Progressive Oiled Cotton Gauze for Maximum Performance
- Inverted Top Design Makes for More Surface Area, Resulting in Longer Service Intervals
- Replacement Air Filter for aFe POWER Stage-2 Intakes
- Includes Two Air Filters and Stainless Steel Clamps
Pro 5R Filter Media:
This filter features five layers of pre-oiled cotton gauze media to provide maximum performance. Its progressive layering allows the filter to flow at high levels even when dirty. This media is perfect for street and/or track use. Pro 5R filters are easily recharged with aFe's POWER CLEANER and blue air filter oil.
Rounded Deep Open Pleats:
aFe POWER performance air filters use a rounded, evenly spaced pleat design which allows for more usable filter surface area, providing increased flow and greater dust holding capacity.
100% Polyurethane Base & Top:
This aFe POWER performance air filter is constructed with a polyurethane base and top. Unlike other materials that degrade after repeated heat cycles in an engine bay, polyurethane maintains its original molded shape.
Utilizing the filter's retention groove, the filter locks into most Stage-2 housings with zero hardware. This simple design allows for easy filter maintenance and replacement.
aFe POWER intakes 56-10004D & 56-10004R.
This product does not require a CARB EO#.