AFE: Takeda Pro DRY S Air Filter - 3-1/2F x 5B x 3-1/2T (INV) x 6H in
Vendor: aFe Power
- 3-1/2" Flange ID x 5" Base x 3-1/2" Top x 6" Height
- Washable and reusable for multiple cleaning cycles
- 100% Polyurethane Base and Top for Extra Long Filter Life
- Pro DRY S Filter Media Features Three Layers of Progressive Synthetic (Dry) Media for Maximum Convenience
- Inverted Top Design Makes for More Surface Area, Resulting in Longer Service Intervals
- Replacement Air Filter for aFe POWER Stage-2 Intakes
- Includes Two Air Filters and Stainless Steel Clamps
Pro DRY S Filter Media:
This filter features three layers of oil-free synthetic media and requires no oil during maintenance to provide maximum convenience. Its progressive layering provides great filtration efficiency and dust holding capacity. This media is best suited for street and light off-road use. Pro DRY S filters are easily recharged with aFe's POWER CLEANER.
Rounded Deep Open Pleats:
aFe POWER performance air filters use a rounded, evenly spaced pleat design which allows for more usable filter surface area, providing increased flow and greater dust holding capacity.
100% Polyurethane Base & Top:
This aFe POWER performance air filter is constructed with a polyurethane base and top.Unlike other materials that degrade after repeated heat cycles in an engine bay, polyurethane maintains its original molded shape.
Utilizing the filter's retention groove, the filter locks into most Stage-2 housings with zero hardware. This simple design allows for easy filter maintenance and replacement.
aFe POWER intakes 56-10004D & 56-10004R.
This product does not require a CARB EO#.