American Racing: 2" Headers [Camaro gen 5 - Z28, LS7]
Vendor: American Racing
Short: Our Short System for the Gen 5 Camaro starts with our 1-7/8" or 2" long tubes and ends with a pair of our short connection pipes that connect directly to your existing stock or aftermarket Catbacks. Its a great way to incorporate ARH headers and benefit from the power gains at lower cost. Available with or without cats.
Long: Our Gen 5 Long system includes everything our full system has but allows you to reuse your factory single or quad tip mufflers. Features include our high quality long tubes with primaries at 1-7/8", merge style collectors, our 3" X-Pipe and the pipes needed to mate to the factory mufflers with a single mark and cut on each side. (NO WELDING REQUIRED) Nothing on the market even comes close to ARH quality.
Product features on ALL American Racing Headers systems include:
- 100% Made in the USA - Never Outsourced
- Made entirely of 304 stainless steel
- 3/8" thick laser-cut flanges for a warp-free seal
- Hand-ported TIG welded inlets
- Optimized primary tube routing for superior fit and performance
- Merge collectors complete with welded scavenger spikes
- Catted systems feature 200 cell metallic substrate catalytic converters for extreme durability