AWE: 2010-14 Volkswagen GTI MK6 - Performance Catback (Diamond Black Round Tips)
AWE Tuning exhausts have earned praise from owners and the press alike, due to their unique "Jekyll and Hyde" personality. They spend considerable time and effort during development to achieve remarkable civility when idling and cruising at part throttle, while also producing a war-cry wail when full throttle is applied. Sophisticated, refined, and powerful, all at once. They spent considerable time examining how to maximize the performance and options of this exhaust system. The factory exhaust consists of a long downpipe with two catalytic converters, and two rather large mufflers in the section after the cats. Thorough long term street testing has confirmed that AWE Tuning high flow downpipe will not set a Check Engine light or any fault codes in the ECU.
The catback system is topped off with your Tuning choice of 102mm Slash Cut Tips available in Chrome Silver or a luscious Diamond Black finish. The tips sport laser etched AWE Tuning logos and are double walled to ensure a mirror polish even under hard usage. The system has multiple slip joints with high quality stainless band clamps, to allow optimal adjustment.
- Fully mandrel bent tubing
- Available with Round tips in Chrome Silver or Diamond Black Finishes
- Thick .065" wall T304 stainless steel tubing
- Fully lined stainless steel flex joint in downpipe
- Stainless steel internal muffler and resonator construction
- Stainless steel MIG and TIG welds
- Stainless steel T-bolt clamps
- Double walled exhaust tips to reduce heat discoloration
- Included OEM turbo to downpipe gasket
- In house dyno developed
- Volkswagen GTI MK6 10-14
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm