AWE: 2010-2015 Audi RS5 4.2 FSI - Track Edition Exhaust System
AWE Tuning Research and Development has crafted a spectrum of RS5 exhausts, ranging from sophisticated performance to all-out-attention-grabbing. These systems are one-of-a-kind masterpieces, hand crafted one-by-one at AWE Tuning headquarters.
The RS5 Track Edition Exhaust was designed for those seeking additional growl. The Track Edition brings out an aggressive, raw V8 rumble. Still suitable for a daily driver, this "noticeable" system lets them know you're coming. The RS5 Track Edition system features specially designed Helmholtz Resonators and reuses the stock downpipes to give the RS5 a true V8 sound.
As exhaust gases exit the 4.2L engine and flow into an AWE Tuning 180 Technology equipped resonator, they pass through strategically located ports, and into reflection chambers. Sound waves, carried by these exhaust gasses, bounce off the walls of the reflection chambers. By controlling the size and location of the ports and the chambers, we also control when the sound waves exit the chambers. The specific timing of when the reflected sound waves re-join the main exhaust flow creates a one-hundred-and-eighty-degree out-of-phase sound wave that cancels out problematic frequencies.
- Featuring AWE Tuning 180 Technology
- Engineered, developed, tested, and hand built in-house at AWE Tuning
- Dyno proven max gains of 8 horsepower and 16 ft-lb of torque at the crank
- Crafted from mandrel bent 2.5" T-304 Stainless Steel
- Integrates seamlessly into the stock bumper cutouts
- Features x-pipe design for enhanced exhaust scavenging
- Audi RS5 4.2 FSI 10-15
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm