AWE: 2010-2016 Audi B8 | B8.5 S4 3.0T - ColdFront Heat Exchanger
Insufficiently cooled air entering your vehicle's engine will rob power and performance. Modified vehicles, notably those flashed and/or equipped with a modified supercharger pulley like the AWE Tuning Stage 2 Performance Pulley, are particularly susceptible to higher intake air temperatures. Enter the AWE Tuning ColdFront Heat Exchanger: Proven to maintain consistent intake air temperatures and power, even under the most demanding of conditions.
How it Works
The AWE Tuning ColdFront Heat Exchanger utilizes a larger frontal area, resulting in in cooler supercharger coolant temperatures, leading to better air intake temperatures and consistent, reliable power.
ColdFront Heat Exchanger
The AWE Tuning ColdFront Heat Exchanger was developed to reduce high air intake temperatures found in supercharged engines. Designed and conceptualized in house at AWE Tuning, this should be a mandate for supercharged 3.0T engines looking to keep things consistent and reliable.
The AWE Tuning ColdFront Heat Exchanger is a direct replacement for the factory heat exchanger, fitting neatly behind the front bumper and grill assemblies. This system was specifically designed by the Engineers at AWE Tuning to include a drain plug and bleed screw, allowing the system to be bled without the need for external tools. In other words, all the benefits of a cooling upgrade with none of the fitment downsides.
- The solution for reducing intake air temperature
- Lowers Intake Air Temperatures (IATs) by 15F
- Reduces coolant temperatures by a maximum of 24F
- Maintains consistent power in extreme conditions
- Perfect OEM fitment for easy installation
- Only Heat Exchanger on the market with a drain plug and bleed screw to ensure no air is trapped while adding coolant
- Designed in house at AWE Tuning
- Perfect Fitment - Guaranteed
- Audi B8 | B8.5 S4 3.0T 10-16
- Pictures Used For Marketing Purposes Only, Actual Product May Vary
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm