AWE: 2012-16 Porsche 991 Carrera PSE Models - Tuning SwitchPath Exhaust (w/o Tips)
This is the finest exhaust available for the Porsche 991 Carrera S and 4S available. Period.
The Porsche 991 SwitchPath Exhaust is for those looking to increase power and bring out the note of their 3.8L powerplant, without turning their backs on perfect daily-drivability and Porsche sophistication.
The AWE Tuning Porsche 991 SwitchPath Exhaust responds to the exhaust valve position commands sent from your Porsche's ECU dependent on your throttle input. This means that the AWE Tuning Porsche 991 SwitchPath Exhaust will transform from "Track" (The SwitchPath valve directs exhaust gasses away from the side mufflers, for Cup Car levels of "announcement") to "Touring" (The SwitchPath valve closes, routing exhaust gasses through the stock side mufflers, for a sophisticated, signature AWE Tuning tone, at a volume slightly above stock). Exhaust volume change matches the driving style: Aggressive throttle input elicits aggressive exhaust volume; tame throttle input elicits tame exhaust volume.
- Perfected for PDK Transmission Technology, as well as Manual
- SwitchPath technology offers the perfect combination of Track and Touring Editions
- Max gains of 20hp and 25tq
- Weight savings of 7.5lbs
- Conceptualized, designed and manufactured by hand, in house
- Specific designs for both PSE and Non-PSE cars
- Perfect Fitment - Guaranteed
- Porsche 991 Carrera S 12-16
- Porsche 991 Carrera 12-16
- Porsche 991 Carrera 4 12-16
- Porsche 991 Carrera 4 GTS 12-16
- Porsche 991 Carrera GTS 12-16
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm