AWE: 2014-16 Porsche 970 Panamera - 2/4 Touring Edition Exhaust (Diamond Black Tips)
As exhaust gases exit the 3.6L engine and flow into an AWE Tuning 180 Technology equipped resonator, they pass through strategically located ports, and into reflection chambers. Sound waves, carried by these exhaust gasses, bounce off the walls of the reflection chambers. By controlling the size and location of the ports and the chambers, we also control when the sound waves exit the chambers. The specific timing of when the reflected sound waves re-join the main exhaust flow creates a one-hundred-and-eighty-degree out-of-phase sound wave that cancels out problematic frequencies.
The more civilized member of the family is the AWE Tuning Panamera Touring Edition Exhaust. If you occasionally have a client in the car, or are concerned about waking the neighbors, consider the Touring Edition: This system brings out the power and tone of the V6 in an extremely sophisticated manner. This system is an "axle back" system that retains the factory mid-muffler, while offering a significant weight savings of 27 lbs. over the factory system.
- Featuring AWE Tuning 180 Technology
- Engineered, developed, tested, and hand built in-house at AWE Tuning
- 2.5" mandrel bent 304 stainless steel tubing throughout
- Dyno proven max gains of 11HP and 19TQ on the Track Edition, 10HP and 7TQ on Touring Edition
- Track Edition features an X-pipe for enhanced exhaust scavenging and improved tone
- Both Touring and Track Editions do not affect or alter any emissions devices, completely street legal
- 27lbs weight savings with Touring Edition, 23lbs with Track Edition
- No Check Engine Light -- Guaranteed
- Lifetime Exhaust Warranty
- Porsche 970 Panamera 11-13
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm