AWE: 2014-20 Chevrolet C7 Corvette Stingray|Z51|Grand Sport - Track Edition Valveback Exhaust
The AWE Track Edition in valveback form provides a cost effective, aggressive configurations for AFM-equipped models looking to drop weight from the rear while uncorking the 6.2L. From factory diameter to 3", the Track Edition replaces the factory rear muffler with straight pipe sections.
Raw, rowdy, and lightweight. The AWE Track Edition Valveback is the perfect dose of steel for drivers looking for the loudest of the lot.
Retaining the 3" diameter T304L stainless steel construction, the Track Edition Valveback mirrors all of the precision engineering and perfect fitment found in its Touring Edition counterpart, minus the 180 Technology. Instead, the Track Edition features straight pipe sections to deliver the thunder.
- Handcrafted from 3" U.S.-sourced CNC mandrel-bent .065" wall T304L stainless steel
- Less is more: clean, non-baffled, straight-through design maximizes performance
- No Check Engine Light - Guaranteed
- Perfect Fitment - Guaranteed
- Featuring the AWE Lifetime Exhaust Warranty
In the case of the Track Edition Exhausts: They're not for the faint of heart, and for this reason, Track Edition Exhausts cannot be returned based on sound preference. Choose your weapon wisely.
- Chevrolet C7 Corvette Stingray|Z51|Grand Sport 14-19
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm
This product is for Racing Competition only and is not legal for use in highway or street vehicles or other non-racing competition off-road vehicles.