AWE: 2017-19 Honda Civic Type R FK8 - Touring Edition Exhaust w/ Front Pipe (Triple Diamond Black Tips)
Touring Edition Exhaust
At the intersection of sophistication and aggression lies the Touring Edition Exhaust. A full 3" T304L stainless steel downpipe-back configuration, the Touring Edition Exhaust is the perfect dose of steel for drivers looking for straight-pipe performance, a deep, sophisticated exhaust note, and zero drone at highway speeds.
Featuring an integrated front pipe, bespoke midpipe resonator, and AWE's patented drone-canceling solution, 180 Technology, the Touring Edition delivers a full-bodied, rasp-free K20 soundtrack unachieved by any of its peers. Under boost and heavy throttle, the Touring Edition screams. At highway speeds, drone-free within the cabin - the best of both worlds. Perfectly engineered and packaged for the FK8 Civic Type R, all backed by AWE No CEL and Perfect Fitment Guarantees Sound Perfection.
- Touring Edition Exhaust with Front Pipe
- Diamond Black Tips
- Triple Tips
- Integrated front pipe included in all editions
- Proudly designed, engineered, and manufactured at AWE in the USA
- Max gains of 5 hp and 9 ft-lbs of torque at the wheels
- Touring Editions feature patented drone-canceling 180 Technology, tuned specifically for the K20 (CTR) and L15 (Si)
- Unruly straight pipe Track Edition
- Deep, non-raspy tone
- Handcrafted from 3" CNC mandrel-bent, U.S.-sourced .065" wall T304L stainless steel
- Bespoke stamped stainless steel trident tip merge
- Less is more: clean, straight-through design maximizes performance
- Direct bolt-on for factory-like simplicity
- Triple or dual 4.5" double-walled slash-cut tips available in diamond black or chrome silver
- Perfect fitment guaranteed
- AWE No CEL guarantee
- Lifetime warranty (one year on tip finishes)
- Package includes: Complete Touring or Track Edition Exhaust, two or three 4.5" double walled tips in desired finish, and all necessary hardware for installation.
- Honda Civic Type-R Hatchback 2.0L Turbo 2017-2019
- The Touring and Track Edition Exhausts include a full 3" front pipe. This front pipe is integrated into the design of the exhausts. AWE exhausts are not designed to mate with other aftermarket front pipes. Downpipes, on the other hand, should work just fine (so long as they work with the factory-style flange).
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm
This product is for Racing Competition only and is not legal for use in highway or street vehicles or other non-racing competition off-road vehicles.