AWE: 2018-2020 Audi B9 S4 3.0T - Touring Edition Exhaust Resonated for Performance Catalyst (Chrome Silver 102mm Tips)
Signature AWE howl, delivered. The Touring Edition is the sophisticated member of the B9 S4 Exhaust family.
The Touring Edition Exhaust removes the factory valving and replaces it with AWE's 180 Technology drone-cancelling resonators (and electronic valve simulators). This solution provides for a perfect, signature AWE experience: civil within the cabin while cruising, yet all the pops and burbles during acceleration and downshifts.
Perfect tone, compliments of AWE 180 Technology.
As exhaust gases exit the 3.0T engine and flow into an AWE 180 Technology equipped resonator, they pass through strategically located ports, and into reflection chambers. Sound waves, carried by these exhaust gasses, bounce off the walls of the reflection chambers. By controlling the size and location of the ports and the chambers, we also control when the sound waves exit the chambers.
The specific timing of when the reflected sound waves rejoin the main exhaust flow creates a one-hundred-and-eighty-degree out-of-phase sound wave that cancels out problematic frequencies. Cool, right"earn more on AWE's 180 Technology in the tab above.
- Max gains of 16 hp and 17 ft-lbs of torque at the crank
- Touring Edition Exhausts features AWE's proprietary drone-canceling solution, 180 Technology
- Specifically engineered resonated downpipes for use with the catalyst available separately
- Proudly engineered, designed, and manufactured in-house at AWE, in the USA
- Less is more: clean, straight-through design maximizes performance
- Handcrafted from dual 2.5" CNC mandrel-bent U.S.-sourced .065" wall T304L stainless steel
- Direct bolt-on system, factory-like install simplicity
- Perfect fitment - guaranteed
- No Check Engine Light - guaranteed
- Featuring the AWE Lifetime Exhaust Warranty (one year on catalyst core)
- Audi B9 S4 3.0T 2018
- Pictures Used For Marketing Purposes Only, Actual Product May Vary
This product is for Racing Competition only and is not legal for use in highway or street vehicles or other non-racing competition off-road vehicles.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm