AWE: 2019-21 Ford Ranger - 0FG Exhaust w/ BashGuard (Dual Diamond Black Tips)
The 0FG Exhaust is a rugged 3" T304L stainless steel cat-back configuration with a 100% straight-through design for optimal flow. Featuring AWE's proprietary, patented drone-canceling solution, 180 Technology, the 0FG Exhaust delivers a unique dose of refined aggression out of your Ranger, without any drone at cruising speeds. Regardless of low or high gear, the 0FG Exhaust delivers an optimal soundtrack out of the 2.3T whether you're on the street or on the trails.
The AWE BashGuard:
The AWE BashGuard is designed to allow drivers, who frequently crawl rough terrain, peace of mind by converting the 0FG Exhaust to end well above the rear axle, tucked up out of the way of danger.
Instead of unbolting the 0FG's axle-back section (and tips) and leaving the outlet of the over-axle section exposed, the BashGuard takes the axle-back's place to provide protection against any possible damage from debris. Doing so, the BashGuard ensures the over-axle section's outlet remains true and round, allowing the axle-back (and tips) to be reinstalled with ease.
Once you're done crawling, simply bolt the axle-back portion back on and your Ranger is back to looking as good as it sounds.
- Proudly engineered, designed, and manufactured in-house, in the USA
- Featuring the AWE BashGuard for off-road thrashing
- Handcrafted from 3" U.S.-sourced CNC mandrel-bent .065" wall T304L stainless steel.
- Dyno-verified max gains of 9 hp at the wheels
- Direct bolt-on cat-back system for factory-like simplicity
- Less is more: clean, straight-through design maximizes performance
- Perfect fitment, guaranteed
- AWE No CEL Guarantee
- Lifetime warranty on exhaust
- Ford Ranger 2019-2021
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm
This product is for Racing Competition only and is not legal for use in highway or street vehicles or other non-racing competition off-road vehicles.