AWE: Exhaust Suite [C7 Corvette Stingray, Grand Sport (Auto)]
The new sound of Corvette, available NOW!
The new sound of Corvette. Presenting the AWE Exhaust Suite for the C7 Corvette:
- Proudly engineered, designed, and manufactured in-house, in the USA
- Performance X-pipe, axleback, and valveback (for AFM-equipped vehicles) configurations available. Options for all.
- Axlebacks and valvebacks available as sophisticated Touring Edition or the raucous Track Edition
- Peak gains of 18 hp and 16 ft-lbs of torque, and max gains of 22 hp @ 6400 rpm and 20 ft-lbs of torque @ 4000 rpm, at the wheels (Performance X-pipe + Touring Edition Axleback Exhaust)
- Touring Edition features AWE’s proprietary straight-through drone-canceling solution, 180 Technology®
- No compromises: all muscle, zero drone (Touring Edition)
- Handcrafted from 3” U.S.-sourced CNC mandrel-bent .065” wall T304L stainless steel
- Precision-engineered X-pipe available separately
- 5” double-walled tips in chrome silver or diamond black
- Less is more: clean, non-baffled, straight-through design maximizes performance
- Performance X-pipes and axlebacks exhaust are direct bolt-on
- Significant weight savings over stock
- No Check Engine Light -- Guaranteed
- Perfect Fitment -- Guaranteed
- Featuring the AWE Lifetime Exhaust Warranty (one year on tip finishes)
C7 Corvette X Pipe and Touring Axle Back
Axlebacks, and valvebacks. Options for all tastes, sound preferences, and performance goals.
Touring Edition Exhausts
Touring Edition Valveback:
In valveback form, the Touring Edition Valveback mates to the factory AFM valves on applicable models, beginning right above the rear axle. The Touring Edition Valveback jumps up from the factory diameter to full 3”, shaves ten pounds from the rear, and features AWE’s drone-canceling 180 Technology®.
Track Edition Exhausts
Track Edition Valveback:
The AWE Track Edition in valveback form provides a cost effective, aggressive configurations for AFM-equipped models looking to drop weight from the rear while uncorking the 6.2L. From factory diameter to 3”, the Track Edition replaces the factory rear muffler with straight pipe sections.
All tip options include the AWE logo and double-walling to ensure a mirror finish even under hard usage. All tips are individually adjustable, allowing depth into the bumper to be set according to personal taste.
- 5” slash-cut diamond black tips
- 5” slash-cut chrome silver tips
We made it easy to convert catbacks from a Track Edition to a Touring Edition, non-resonated to resonated, or vice versa if you decide at a later date to turn it up or turn it down.
In the case of the Track Edition Exhausts: these babies are known to get (really) rowdy, and may be too much for some.They’re not for the faint of heart, and for this reason, Track Edition Exhausts cannot be returned based on sound preference. Choose your weapon wisely.
What’s in the box?
Complete AWE Touring or Track Edition Axleback/Valveback, quad 4.5” tips in desired finish (unless its a Performance X-pipe only), and all required installation hardware.