Billy Boat: Fusion Exhaust [C7 Corvette, LT1]
Vendor: Billy Boat Exhaust
The Gen3 Fusion exhaust for the C7 Corvette is the result of Billy Boat's extensive development over the last six years of NPP exhaust development. We have learned a few things, and we have incorporated them in the Gen3.
* Uses the exclusive 3" butterfly valve at both the front and rear of the system. (factory is 2.5")
* The 3" side is truly straight through for more volume at idle, cruising, and head turning under acceleration.
* While it maintains all the modes of the C7, it turns them up a notch for true driving enjoyment.
We use our experience in bi-modal muffler design to further enhance the factory system
- Fusion provides a deeper, richer and more voluminous sound than the OEM NPP system
- Mufflers incorporate two passages through which exhaust can travel. A butterfly valve, built into the mufflers, regulates which passage is used.
- Passage One is a muffled and chambered tube incorporating Billy Boat's exclusive PRT (Purge Resonance Technology) to eliminate drone at cruising speeds, while delivering deep and smooth American V8 muscle car sound
- Passage two is a straight through tube that increases the sound volume to adrenaline pumping levels, as well as increases horsepower and torque
- Fusion can be simply incorporated with the OEM C7 NPP system controls
- Proprietary 3" butterfly valve system available (OEM uses 2.5" valves)
- 3" pipe diameter
- Manufactured to precise standards using T-304 stainless steel and TIG welding techniques
- 4" round, 4.5" oval double walled tips or Speedway tips
- Limited Lifetime Warranty against rust, corrosion or burn through
- Made in the USA
WARNING: This product in the physical form it is sold does not present a hazard. However, operations including, but not limited to welding, brazing, or thermal cutting can expose you to chemicals including Chromium, Nickel, Cobalt, Arsenic, Cadmium and Lead which are known to the State Of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov