Billy Boat Exhaust: 2016-19 CHEVY CAMARO SS ZL1 TRI-Y HEADER 2″ 6.2L
Vendor: Billy Boat Exhaust
Chevy Camaro SS ZL1 Tri-Y Header 2″ 6.2L #FDOM-0365
*Requires BBE Front Pipes FBOD-0737 (no cats) or FBOD-0738 (with cats) along with X-pipe/Axle Back FBOD-0730 or FBOD-0731
The new Camaro header from Billy Boat Exhaust is inspired from the latest in racing and performance technology. The header uses a 2” primary tube flowing into a TRI-Y designed secondary, creating maximum horsepower and torque out of the supercharged LS4 engine. Dyno testing has confirmed gains of 46 horsepower and 56 foot pounds of torque with a complete system. The header is made of aircraft quality 304 stainless steel, uses 3/8 thick stainless flanges at both the head and the secondary for maximum durability, and is completely TIG welded.
It is recommended the headers be used with the 3” Billy Boat Exhaust Camaro SS cat-back system for maximum performance, but it can be adapted to fit with the stock cat back. The system is designed to be used with catalytic converters for road use or without for track use by switching out the replaceable front pipes located directly behind the header.
- The front flange of the X-pipe in FBOD-0730/FBOD-0731 does not match OE, so you will need a matching Front Pipe FBOD-0737 or FBOD-0738.
- OE exhaust manifolds include the active cats. Using our BBE Headers moves these active cats down to the front pipes, thus requiring different Front Pipes from non-header applications.
*Installing BBE headers without BBE front pipes requires modification to the stock front pipes.
- 4 1/4″ Twin ROUND Double-Wall Tips.
- Mandrel bent from the highest-grade T-304 stainless steel.
- Designed, tested, and manufactured to the finest hand-made integrity found in any exhaust system.
WARNING: This product in the physical form it is sold does not present a hazard. However, operations including, but not limited to welding, brazing, or thermal cutting can expose you to chemicals including Chromium, Nickel, Cobalt, Arsenic, Cadmium and Lead which are known to the State Of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov