Billy Boat: Fusion Exhaust [C7 Corvette Z06 ZR1, LT4 LT5]
Vendor: Billy Boat Exhaust
Chevy C7 Corvette Z06 Fusion Gen. 3 Axle Back Exhaust System, Double-Wall Tips. Mandrel bent from the highest-grade T-304 stainless steel. Designed, tested, and manufactured to the finest hand-made integrity found in any exhaust system.
* Uses the exclusive 3" butterfly valve at both the front and rear of the system. (factory is 2.5")
* The 3" side is truly straight through for more volume at idle, cruising, and head turning under acceleration.
* While it maintains all the modes of the C7, it turns them up a notch for true driving enjoyment.
We use our experience in bi-modal muffler design to further enhance the factory system
- Fusion provides a deeper, richer and more voluminous sound than the OEM NPP system
- Mufflers incorporate two passages through which exhaust can travel. A butterfly valve, built into the mufflers, regulates which passage is used.
- Passage One is a muffled and chambered tube incorporating Billy Boat's exclusive PRT (Purge Resonance Technology) to eliminate drone at cruising speeds, while delivering deep and smooth American V8 muscle car sound
- Passage two is a straight through tube that increases the sound volume to adrenaline pumping levels, as well as increases horsepower and torque
- Fusion can be simply incorporated with the OEM C7 NPP system controls
- Proprietary 3" butterfly valve system available (OEM uses 2.5" valves)
- 3" pipe diameter
- Manufactured to precise standards using T-304 stainless steel and TIG welding techniques
- 4" round, 4.5" oval double walled tips or Speedway tips
- Limited Lifetime Warranty against rust, corrosion or burn through
- Made in the USA