BMR: 1968-1974 3rd Gen X-Body Subframe connectors, bolt-on (Red)
1968-1974 3rd Gen X-Body
- Fits 1968-1974 3rd Gen X-Body
- Dramatically increases chassis stiffness and improves handling
- Manufactured from 2-inch square steel tubing
- Uses 3/16-inch laser-cut, CNC-formed steel plate
- 100% bolt-in design, no modifications needed
- Two attachment points for superior chassis stiffening
- Fully MIG-welded
- Includes all needed brackets and hardware
- Reduces vehicle squeaks and rattles
- Compact design, no ground clearance issues
- Designed for street performance, drag race, and handling applications
- Proudly designed and made in the U.S.A.
BMR has designed the only square-tube, bolt-on subframe connectors on the market for street performance, drag race, and handling applications. BMR’s SFC005 subframe connectors are 100% bolt-on, no modifications are required. This adds strength and rigidity, but also reduces squeaks and rattles commonly found in F-bodies. Installation is quick and easy. All of the hardware is supplied in the kit and the subframe connectors can be easily installed in your driveway with simple hand tools. No welding is required, but when you want an increase is rigidity, simply weld them to the chassis and you’ve taken your performance to the next level. The tight, compact design gives you plenty of ground clearance for lowered vehicles without modifications to the floor pan. The square-tube design also gives you a safe and secure place to jack the car up, eliminating damage to the pinch welds, subframe, and floor pan. When performance is a must, rely on BMR Suspension!
***NOTE - May require rerouting of factory brake and fuel lines.***
BMR Suspension’s SFC005 are available in black hammertone and red powdercoat for long-lasting good looks. Installation time is about 1-2 hours. Proudly made in the U.S.A.