BMR: 1968 - 1974 Chevrolet Nova Sway bar kit with bushings, front, hollow 1.25" (Red)
The two primary functions of sway bars are to control body roll and to determine the understeer or oversteer behavior of a vehicle. Stock sway bars have low torsional spring rates because they are manufactured from small diameter bar stock or tubing. BMR Suspension’s SB004 front sway bar was designed by factoring in the vehicle weight, application, motion ratio, coil spring rate, and adjustability requirements. Manufactured from heavy-wall 1.25-inch DOM tubing, the SB004 is cold formed to better resist torsional fatigue and retain its "memory" far longer than the hot-formed bars used by many competitors. The sway bar is CNC-formed for exact manufacturing tolerances and repeatable high quality. The SB004 attaches to your Camaro with 88-durometer polyurethane bushings, reducing the deflection from the stock rubber bushings. These bushings are molded from 88-durometer, low-deflection, polyurethane, and are internally fluted to keeps grease in the bushing. The fabricated laser cut, TIG-welded steel sway bar end links are reinforced to minimize deflection.
BMR Suspension designed the SB004 sway bar for street performance, autocross, and road race applications. The SB004 gives you a 200% increase in rate over the stock bar. These rate increases allow you to drive harder through corners with minimal body roll. The hollow design allows for loads of strength without adding a lot of weight. This allows for more sway bar control, which equals better handling. When performance is a must, rely on BMR Suspension!
BMR Suspension’s SB004 sway bars are available in black hammertone and red powdercoat for long-lasting good looks. Installation time is about 1-2 hours. Proudly made in the U.S.A.!
- Fits 1968 - 1974 Chevrolet Nova
- Designed for street performance, autocross, and road race applications
- Dramatically reduces body roll
- 200% increase is sway bar rate over stock sway bar
- Cold formed to better resist torsional fatigue
- Manufactured from 1.25-inch heavy-wall DOM tubing for increased strength
- 88-durometer, greasable polyurethane bushings
- Zinc-plated inner sleeves
- Durable powdercoat finish
- 1-2-hour installation time
- Proudly designed in the U.S.A.
- Proudly made in the U.S.A.