BMR: 1982-1992 GM F-body Camaro/Firebird K-member, no motor mounts, standard rack mounts
Color: Black Hammertone
Reduce weight, increase frontend rigidity, and add clearance for large-tube headers and turbo kits with a Tubular K-members from BMR Suspension. BMR Tubular K-Members are designed to provide a lightweight alternative to the heavy and bulky factory K-member. Manufactured from 1-1/2-inch x 0.120 wall DOM steel tubing and 3/16-inch laser cut, CNC-formed steel plate, BMR’s K-members give you a lightweight, extremely strong K-member. Every BMR K-member is 100-percent bolt-in and requires no modifications for fitment. The K-members are built with provision for either factory or manual steering racks.
Designed for street performance, drag race, and road race applications, BMR Suspension’s Tubular K-members drop weight and add loads of structural rigidity. The unique K-member design feature integrated engine mounts that weigh significantly less than factory engine mounts. This additional weight reduction allows BMR to use larger diameter tubing and thicker mounting plates for additional strength over other companies’ K-members. When combined with BMR’s lower A-arms, a minimum weight reduction of over 30 pounds is common. With other lightweight frontend parts, weight reduction of up to 100 pounds is easily achievable.
BMR Suspension’s KM006 Tubular K-Member is available in black hammertone and red powdercoat for long-lasting good looks. Installation time is about 4-5 hours. Proudly made in the U.S.A.!
***NOTE: Not compatible with OE lower control arms.***
- Designed to fit 1982-1992 GM F-body
- Lighter than other competitors K-members due to integrated motor mount design
- Built from heavy-duty 1-1/2-inch x 0.120 wall DOM steel tubing and 3/16-inch laser cut, CNC-formed steel plate.
- Not compatible with stock A-arms
- Designed with no engine mounts
- Designed with mounts for the factory steering rack
- Designed for street performance, drag race, and handling applications
- Durable powdercoat finish
- 4-5 hour installation time
- Proudly designed in the U.S.A.
- Proudly made in the U.S.A.