BMR: 1982-1992 GM F-body Camaro/Firebird K-member, SBC/BBC motor mounts, standard rack mounts
Color: Black Hammertone
Reduce weight and increase frontend rigidity in your 3rd gen F-body with a K-member
from BMR Suspension. BMR K-Members are designed to provide a lightweight
alternative to the heavy and bulky factory K-members. Manufactured from 1-1/2-inch x
0.120 wall DOM steel tubing and 3/16-inch laser cut, CNC-formed steel plate, BMR
Suspension gives you a lightweight, extremely strong K-member. Every BMR K-
member is 100-percent bolt-in and requires no modifications for fitment. The KM007 K-
member is designed to be used with the factory steering links.
Designed for street performance, drag race, and road race applications, BMR K-
members drop weight and add loads of structural rigidity. BMR's unique K-member
design features integrated engine mount that replace the heavy factory engine mounts.
This additional weight reduction allows BMR to use larger diameter tubing and thicker
mounting plates for additional strength over other available K-members. When
combined with BMR's upper and lower A-arms, a weight reduction of 42
pounds is common. With other lightweight frontend parts, weight reduction of up to 100
pounds is easily achievable. This K-member works with your stock engine or you can
easily swap to a traditional SBC or BBC engine with no fabrication.
BMR Suspension's KM007 K-Member is available in black hammertone and red
powdercoat for long-lasting good looks. Installation time is about 4-5 hours. Proudly
made in the U.S.A.!
***NOTE: Not compatible with OE A-arms.***
- Designed to fit 1982-1992 GM F-body
- Lighter than other competitors K-members due to integrated motor mount design
- Built from heavy-duty 1-1/2-inch x 0.120 wall DOM steel tubing and 3/16-inch laser cut, CNC-formed steel plate
- Not compatible with stock A-arms
- Designed with engine mounts for SBC/BBC
- Designed to be used with stock steering links
- Designed for street performance, drag race, and handling applications
- Durable powdercoat finish
- 4-5 hour installation time
- Proudly designed in the U.S.A.
- Proudly made in the U.S.A.