BMR: 1993 - 2002 Chevrolet Camaro / Firebird Subframe connectors, bolt-on, 4-point, non-convertible only
Color: Black Hammertone
- Fits Fourth Gen GM F-bodies
- Dramatically increases chassis stiffness and improves handling
- Manufactured from 2- x 2-inch, 0.083-inch wall and 1- x 1-inch, 0.083-inch wall square steel tubing
- Uses 3/16-inch laser-cut, CNC-formed steel plate
- 100% bolt-in design
- Four attachment points for superior chassis stiffening
- Fully MIG-welded
- Includes all needed brackets and hardware
- Does not fit convertible models
- Designed for street performance, drag race, and handling applications
- Proudly designed and made in the U.S.A.
Bolt-in subframe connectorReduce chassis flex and increase handling and performance on your 4th Gen GM F-body with four-point bolt-in sub-frame connectors from BMR Suspension. The F-body chassis flexes dramatically, even with mild amounts of torque and horsepower. BMR’s F-body sub-frame connectors are manufactured from a mix of heavy-duty 2- x 2-inch, 0.083-inch wall and 1- x 1-inch, 0.083-inch wall square steel tubing, with laser-cut CNC-formed 3/16-inch steel plate. This design add loads of strength in all the right places. These four-point sub-frame connectors are engineered to considerably strengthen the chassis. The SFC019s connect the front and rear sub-frames, but also tie into the rear lower control arm mounts, as well as the transmission tunnel brace.
BMR has designed the SFC019 for the street performance, drag race, and handling applications. This four-point design is far superior to other subframe connectors on the market. The SFC019s solidly link the front and rear subframe, where others only connect the front subframe to the lower control arm mount. This does little to keep the rear of the chassis from flexing. Connecting both sub-frames and the lower control arm mount and transmission tunnel brace, these sub-frame connectors are the ultimate in chassis stiffening for F-bodies. BMR’s SFC019 subframe connectors are 100% bolt-in. This means they can be easily installed with simple hand tools, and no welding is required. When performance is a must, rely on BMR Suspension!
BMR Suspension’s SFC019 are available in black hammertone and red powdercoat for long-lasting good looks. Installation time is about 2-3 hours. Proudly made in the U.S.A.