BMR: 1993 - 2002 Chevrolet Camaro / Firebird Subframe connectors, bolt-on, boxed, non-convertible only (Red)
- Fits Fourth Gen GM F-bodies
- Dramatically increases chassis stiffness and improves handling
- Manufactured from 2- x 2-inch, 0.083-inch wall square steel tubing
- Uses 3/16-inch laser-cut, CNC-formed steel plate
- 100% bolt-in design
- Two attachment points for superior chassis stiffening
- Fully MIG-welded
- Includes all needed brackets and hardware
- Non convertible models only
- Designed for street performance, drag race, and handling applications
- Proudly designed and made in the U.S.A.
Reduce chassis flex and increase handling and performance on your 4th Gen GM F-body with two-point bolt-on sub-frame connectors from BMR Suspension. The F-body chassis flexes dramatically, even with mild amounts of torque and horsepower. The BMR sub-frame connectors are manufactured from 2 x 2 inch heavy-duty square steel tubing and laser-cut CNC-formed 3/16-inch steel plate. Other suspension companies use an inferior, round-tube design. BMR engineered these bolt-on sub-frame connectors to be considerably stronger than other sub-frame connectors on the market. The SFC023s connect the front and rear sub-frames, linking the front and rear of the chassis together.
BMR has designed the SFC023 for the street performance, drag race, and handling applications. This two-point design is far superior to other subframe connectors on the market. The SFC023s solidly link the front and rear subframe, where others only connect the front subframe to the lower control arm mount. This does little to keep the rear of the chassis from flexing. BMR’s SFC023 sub-frame connectors are 100% bolt-on. This means they can be easily installed with simple hand tools, and no welding is required. When performance is a must, rely on BMR Suspension!
BMR Suspension’s SFC023 are available in black hammertone and red powdercoat for long-lasting good looks. Installation time is about 1-2 hours. Proudly made in the U.S.A.