BMR: 1993-2002 Chevy Camaro / Firebird Shock tower brace, chrome moly, V6 and '93-'97 SS (Red)
- Fits 1993-2002 V6 equipped and 1993-1997 SS model GM F-bodies
- Dramatically increases chassis stiffness and improves handling
- Manufactured from 1 ¼-inch 4130 Chrome-moly tubing
- Uses 1/4-inch laser-cut steel plate
- 100% bolt-in design
- Fully TIG-welded
- Designed for street performance, drag race, and handling applications
- Proudly designed and made in the U.S.A.
Reduce chassis flex and increase handling and performance on your 4th Gen GM F-body with a Strut Tower Brace from BMR Suspension. The F-body chassis flexes dramatically, even with mild amounts of torque and horsepower. BMR’s Strut Tower Braces are manufactured from a mix 1 ¼-inch 4130 Chrome-moly tubing and laser-cut 1/4-inch steel plate. This design adds loads of strength to the front frame and suspension. These Strut Tower Braces are engineered to considerably strengthen the chassis. The MSTB002s connect the strut mounts to reinforce unibody and suspension.
BMR has designed the MSTB002 for the street performance, drag race, and handling applications. This two-point design solidly links the front strut towers, added strength to the entire front unibody and suspension. BMR’s MSTB002 Strut Tower Brace is 100% bolt-in. This means they can be easily installed with simple hand tools, and no welding is required. When performance is a must, rely on BMR Suspension!
BMR Suspension’s MSTB002 are available in black hammertone and red powdercoat for long-lasting good looks. Installation time is less than 1 hour. Proudly made in the U.S.A.