BMR: 1993-2002 GM F-Body Camaro/Firebird Manual brake conversion kit
Reduce weight, increase under hood rood, and increase braking abilities with a Manual Brake Conversion Kit from BMR Suspension. When you build a high-performance street or race car, the factory braking system can get in the way and not give you proper brake fluid delivery needed for aftermarket brake systems. BMR’s Manual Brake Conversion Kit (MBK001) allows you to switch to a manual master cylinder with no fabrication. This bolt-in kit mounts using existing holes in the firewall and includes a Strange Engineering master cylinder, billet aluminum adapter block, and all of the hardware to mount the pushrod to the brake pedal.
BMR’s MBK001 is designed for street performance, drag race, and handling applications. The 1 1/32-inch bore master cylinder is properly sized for most four-piston, high-performance brake systems. This means you’ll have the correct volume and pressure to stop your car no matter how fast its capable of going. When performance is a must, rely on BMR Suspension!
BMR Suspension MBK001 Manual Brake Conversion Kit comes in a durable finish for long lasting good looks. Installation time is 3-4 hours. Proudly made in the U.S.A.
- Fits 1993-2002 GM F-Body
- Eliminates factory power brake booster
- Improves braking feel for performance applications
- Features a Strange Engineering brake master cylinder
- 100-percent bolt-on
- Comes with a billet aluminum adapter plate and all of the needed hardware
- 1 1/32-inch master cylinder bore size
- Designed to give you the correct volume and pressure for most four-piston high-performance braking systems
- Durable finish
- Proudly made in the U.S.A.