BMR: 1993-2002 GM F-Body Chevy Camaro / Firebird Lower control arms, chrome moly, double adjustable, rod ends
Color: Black Hammertone
- Fits 1993-2002 GM F-Body Chevy Camaro / Firebird
- Double adjustable
- Heavy-duty Viking Performance Teflon-lines rod ends
- All 304 stainless steel rod end spacers
- TIG-welded 4130 Chrome-moly tubing
- Dramatically reduces control arms flex
- Eliminates bushing deflection
- Massive increase in suspension articulation
- Designed for street performance, drag race, and road race applications
- Durable powdercoat finish
- 1-2 hour installation time
- Proudly designed in the U.S.A.
- Proudly made in the U.S.A.
Launching harder, reducing wheel hop, and adding cornering consistency to your 1982-1992 GM F-Body Chevy Camaro / Firebird is easy with lower control arms from BMR Suspension. Stock stamped steel control arms with soft rubber bushings deflect under load and absorb power instead of transferring it to the tires. BMR’s rod end, double-adjustable tubular control arms for GM F- and G-bodies (MTCA003) are TIG-welded using lightweight 4130 Chrome-moly tubing. This design gives you a strong, lightweight control arm that greatly improves performance.
BMR Suspension designed the MTCA003 to excel in street performance, drag race, and road race applications. The stock control arms flex under cornering loads giving you inconsistent handling characteristics. Combine this with soft bushings that have massive amounts of deflection and you’re left with poor performance. The MTCA003’s lightweight, yet strong construction eliminates control arm flex, giving you much improved repeatability on the street, starting line, or in the corners. BMR’s heavy-duty rod ends are designed to solidly link the rearend to the body, eliminate deflection and wasted power. Our rod ends will stand up to high loads of any performance environment, offering all of the bind-free suspension articulation needed for great handling. These are the perfect upgrade for the enthusiast looking to greatly improve performance without NVH levels being a concern. When performance is a must, rely on BMR Suspension!
BMR Suspension’s MTCA003 Chrom3-moly double-adjustable rod end lower control arms are available in red and black hammertone powdercoat for long-lasting good looks. Installation time is about 1-2 hours. Proudly made in the U.S.A.