BMR: 1994-2004 Ford Mustang SN95 A-arms, lower, spring pocket, non-adj, poly, tall ball joint (Red)
A-arms are one of the most important, yet overlooked suspension components. They are the direct link between the front wheels and the chassis. Any deflection causes a change in alignment, which results in poor performance and driving feel. Fabricated from heavy-duty 1.5-inch, 0.095-inch wall and 1.25-inch, 0.095-inch wall DOM tubing, deflection is eliminated with A-arms from BMR Suspension. BMR’s AA043 Lower A-arms are equipped with greasable, 95-durometer polyurethane bushings. Polyurethane bushings add a solid, more responsive feel over the stock rubber bushings. BMR’s bushings are internally fluted, which allows grease to evenly coat the inner sleeve. These flutes also direct grease to the outer edge of the bushing, keeping the thrust surface lubricated. This efficient lubrication ensures quiet, reliable operation over the life of the bushings.
BMR’s AA043 lower A-arms eliminate deflection, greatly improving steering feel and response in normal and performance driving situations. Tall ball joints improve frontend geometry for increased handling ability. The polyurethane bushings add strength and reduce deflection over the stock rubber bushing, while still absorbing much of the NVH. The means you get a great blend of performance and comfort. These A-arms also retain the factory-style spring cup, allowing you to use stock or aftermarket springs (coil-overs not needed). Designed for street performance, drag race, and handling applications, BMR lower A-arms are engineered to give you improved geometry and increased lateral grip during cornering situations.
BMR Suspension AA043 Non-Adjustable Lower A-arms are available in black hammertone and red powdercoat for long-lasting good looks. Installation time is 3-4 hours. Proudly made in the U.S.A.
- Fits 1994-2004 Ford Mustang
- Eliminates lower A-arm deflection
- Non-adjustable design
- Tall ball joints for improved geometry and handling
- Retains factory-style spring cup
- does not require coil-overs
- Improves steering feel and response for normal and performance driving
- 1.50-inch and 1.25-inch DOM steel construction
- Fixture welded for precise fit
- Greasable, 95-durometer polyurethane bushings
- Pre-assembled with new heavy-duty ball joints and polyurethane bumpstops
- Durable powdercoat finish
- Proudly made in the U.S.A.