BMR: 1994-2004 New Edge Ford Mustang A-arms, lower, coilover, adjust, rod end, std ball joint (Red)
A-arms are one of the most important, yet overlooked suspension components. They are the direct link between the front wheels and the chassis. Any deflection causes a change in alignment, which results in poor performance and driving feel. Fabricated from heavy-duty 1.5-inch, 0.095-inch wall and 1.25-inch, 0.095-inch wall DOM tubing, deflection is eliminated with A-arms from BMR Suspension. BMR’s AA042 Lower A-arms are equipped with heavy-duty, Teflon-lined rod ends. BMR’s heavy-duty rod ends are designed to solidly link the A-arms to the body, eliminating deflection. Our rod ends will stand up to high loads of any performance environment, offering all of the bind-free suspension articulation needed for great handling.
BMR’s AA042 lower A-arms eliminate deflection, greatly improving steering feel and response in normal and performance driving situations. The rod ends add strength and reduce deflection over the stock rubber bushing. The means you get the maximum amount of performance. The AA042 lower A-arms are designed to work with coilover shocks. This gives you the ability for a wide range of ride height adjustability. Designed for street performance, drag race, and handling applications, BMR lower A-arms are engineered to give you improved geometry and increased lateral grip during cornering situations.
BMR Suspension AA042 Adjustable Lower A-arms are available in black hammertone and red powdercoat for long-lasting good looks. Installation time is 3-4 hours. Proudly made in the U.S.A.
- Fits 1994-2004 Ford Mustang
- Eliminates lower A-arm deflection
- Adjustable design
- Designed for use with coilover shocks
- Improves steering feel and response for normal and performance driving
- 1.50-inch and 1.25-inch DOM steel construction
- Fixture welded for precise fit
- Heavy-duty Teflon-line rod ends
- Pre-assembled with new heavy-duty ball joints and polyurethane bumpstops
- Durable powdercoat finish
- Proudly made in the U.S.A.