BMR: 1998-2002 LS1 GM F-body Camaro/Firebird K-member, TURBO, LS1 motor mounts, Pinto rack mounts (Red)
Reduce weight, increase frontend rigidity, and add clearance for large-tube headers and turbo kits with a Tubular K-members from BMR Suspension. BMR Tubular K-Members are designed to provide a lightweight alternative to the heavy and bulky factory K-member. Manufactured from 1-5/8-inch x 0.120 wall and 1-1/4-inch x 0.095 wall DOM tubing, BMR’s K-members give you a lightweight, extremely strong K-member. Every BMR K-member is 100-percent bolt-in and requires no modifications for fitment. The K-members are built with provision for either factory or manual steering racks.
Designed for street performance, drag race, and road race applications, BMR Suspension’s Tubular K-members drop weight and add loads of structural rigidity. The unique K-member design feature integrated frame stands that replace the factory cast iron frame stands. This additional weight reduction allows BMR to use larger diameter tubing and thicker mounting plates for additional strength over other companies’ K-members. When combined with BMR’s upper and lower A-arms, a minimum weight reduction of 42 pounds is common. With other lightweight frontend parts, weight reduction of up to 100 pounds is easily achievable.
BMR Suspension’s KM013-1 Tubular K-Member is available in black hammertone and red powdercoat for long-lasting good looks. Installation time is about 4-5 hours. Proudly made in the U.S.A.!
- Designed to fit 1998-2002 LS1 GM F-body
- Designed with extra room for turbo applications
- Lighter than other competitors K-members due to integrated motor mount design
- Built from heavy-duty 1-5/8-inch x 0.120 wall and 1-1/4-inch x 0.095 wall DOM tubing
- Additional ¼-inch of A-arm adjustability provides up to 4 degrees of additional camber adjustment
- Works with stock A-arms or any aftermarket A-arms
- Designed with LS1 engine mounts
- Designed with mounts for Pinto steering rack
- Designed for street performance, drag race, and handling applications
- Durable powdercoat finish
- 4-5 hour installation time
- Proudly designed in the U.S.A.
- Proudly made in the U.S.A.