BMR: 2004-2006 Pontiac GTO Driveshaft safety loop (Red)
Protect your 2004-2006 Pontiac GTO, while complying with NHRA safety rules with a Driveshaft Safety Loop from BMR Suspension. If you drag race your GTO, chances are you need a driveshaft safety loop to be NHRA legal. Built from 1/4-inch laser-cut CNC-formed plate steel, BMR’s DSL009 Driveshaft Safety Loop welds-on to the factory floor support located behind the transmission. This design gives you a solidly mounted loop that will stay in place should a driveshaft or transmission failure occur.
BMR Suspension designed the Driveshaft Safety Loop to contain a driveshaft, keeping it from ripping through the floor or digging into the track in event of a failure. It simply attaches to the factory driveshaft tunnel brace with supplied Grade 8 hardware. BMR designed the DSL009 for street, drag race, and top speed applications. A Driveshaft Safety Loop is cheap insurance to protect your investment and provide peace-of-mind whether you are at the track or on the street. When performance is a must, rely on BMR Suspension!
***Note: Two piece design allows installation without removing driveshaft and will fit driveshaft diameters up to 3.5".***
BMR Suspension’s DSL009 weld-on Driveshaft Safety Loop is available in black hammertone and red powdercoat for long-lasting good looks. Installation time is about 2 hour. Proudly made in the U.S.A.!
- Fits 2004-2006 Pontiac GTO
- Two-piece design
- Fits up to 3.5” driveshaft
- Weld-on design
- Complies with NHRA rules
- Required for cars quicker than 13.99 in the quarter mile with sticky tires
- Required for cars quicker than 11.49 in the quarter mile with stock tires
- 1/4-inch laser-cut plate steel
- Available in black hammertone and red powdercoat
- Durable powdercoat finish
- Proudly designed in the U.S.A.
- Proudly built in the U.S.A.