BMR: 2005-2014 Ford Mustang S197 End link kit for sway bars, front
The amount of force exerted on the sway bar end link is staggering—especially if you’ve upgraded to an aftermarket sway bar, like BMR Suspension's SB041. The stock end links are weak and can bend or break. BMR’s ELK010 end link kit allows you to push your Mustang to the limit without fear of end link deflection. BMR CNC-machines the ELK010s out of 6061-T6 billet aluminum. The ball joint-style tie rods are manufactured by Proforged and offer huge advantages over other end links that use rod ends. Ball joints allow for more articulation than a rod end, which is what you want when you hit the track. BMR’s ball joints are greasable, which you won’t find on our competitor’s end links. This ensures long life and flawless operation, and they make less noise than rod ends. The ball joints attach to the sway bar with 12mm studs, while the ball joints attach to the end link tubes with ½-inch studs. This combination of components gives you a huge increase in strength over stock end links.
BMR designed the ELK010 sway bar end link kit for street performance, autocross, and road race applications. BMR’s heavy-duty double-adjustable end links are designed to reduce deflection normally seen with stock sway bar end links. End link deflection means reduced sway bar rate, leaving you with increased body roll and reduced handling ability. BMR’s ELK010 will not deflect, giving you the full potential of the sway bar—no matter how hard you drive. The adjustable links allow you to correct sway bar geometry and working angles on lowered S197s and cars with adjustable sway bars—all while the end link is installed on the car. The ELK010 adjustable end links give you the ability to preload the sway bar to fine-tune your suspension setup for any track. Combine this with BMR’s adjustable sway bars, and you can dial-in your car for the street or any track you may drive on. When performance is a must, rely on BMR Suspension!
BMR Suspension’s ELK010 sway bar end links are available in a durable black anodized finish for long-lasting good looks. Installation time is about 1 hour. Proudly made in the U.S.A.!
- Fits all S197 Ford Mustangs
- Proforged ball joint-style tie rods
- Greasable for long life and flawless operation
- 12mm/1/2-inch studs for increased strength
- CNC-machines 6061-T6 billet aluminum
- Double-adjustable design for on-car adjustability
- Dramatically reduces sway bar end link deflection
- Designed to withstand high compression loads
- Allows for proper sway bar working angles and geometry on lowered S197s
- Allows for preloading of sway bars to fine-tune suspension setup
- Designed for street performance, autocross, and road race applications
- Durable powdercoat finish
- 1-hour installation time
- Proudly designed in the U.S.A.
- Proudly made in the U.S.A.