BMR: 2005-2018 Ford Mustang S197 Motor mount brackets
Color: Black Hammertone
Engine movement (deflection) is wasted horsepower, and that power is yours! BMR Suspension wants you to take it back with its motor mount brackets for 2005-2018 Ford Mustang S197. BMR’s new motor mounts (MM008) are far superior to the bulky, stock upper mounts. BMR manufactures its MM008 polyurethane motor mounts in its Florida facility from CNC-laser cut ¼-inch plate steel with aircraft-grade 7075 billet aluminum spacers. The kit is completed with Grade 8 hardware.
BMR Suspension designed the MM008 to be the perfect (100% bolt-in) motor mount bracket for any power level or application (street performance, drag race, and road race) where engine deflection needs to be reduced and additional clearance is required. BMR’s new motor mount brackets replace the bulky upper factory motor mount, adding additional clearance for large tube headers, and turbo kits. The mounts also lower the engine height by a 1/4- or ½-inch, giving you more underhood clearance for aftermarket intake manifolds and superchargers. For handling applications, lowering the engine height also lowers the center of gravity for increased handling. These brackets bolt to the factory rubber motor mount bushings, meaning there is zero change in NVH, When performance is a must, rely on BMR Suspension!
BMR Suspension’s MM008 motor mount brackets are available in black hammertone or red powdercoat for long-lasting good looks in your car’s most harsh environment. Installation time is about 3-4 hours with stock exhaust manifolds (installation time may be longer with aftermarket headers). Proudly made in the U.S.A.
- Fits all 2005-2018 V8 Ford Mustang S197
- Laser cut ¼-inch plate steel with a durable powdercoat finish
- Grade-8 hardware
- Lowers engine 1/2" without NVH increase
- Provided aluminum spacers for stock height, 1/4" and 1/2" drop amounts
- Great for intake manifold swaps or supercharger clearance gains
- Stronger than OEM mounts
- Less deflection than OEM mounts
- Increased clearance for custom headers and turbo kits
- Designed for street performance, drag race, and road race applications
- Designed to work well with any power level
- 3-4 hour installation time
- Proudly designed in the U.S.A.
- Proudly made in the U.S.A.