BMR: 2015-2018 S550 Ford Mustang Differential hardware upgrade kit
Launch harder and add strength to the upgraded differential mounts on your S550 Mustang with a differential hardware kit from BMR Suspension. Differential hardware can bend or break when big power is applied to the tires. BMR’s replacement differential hardware kit (RH017) features Grade 12.9 hardware for the ultimate in strength. This allows you to put as much power down as possible without the fear of inferior hardware causing issues.
BMR Suspension designed the RH017 to work well in street performance, drag race, and handling applications. The differential hardware can bend or break under the large loads from engine torque. Upgrading the differential hardware is an easy way to ensure failures will be kept to a minimum. When performance is a must, rely on BMR Suspension!
***NOTE: Designed to work with BMR’s BK051 and BK054, as well as other diff inserts and lockouts on the market.***
BMR Suspension’s RH017 replacement differential hardware kit is zinc coated for long-lasting good looks. Installation time is about 3-4 hours. Proudly made in the U.S.A.
- Fits all 2015-newer S550 Mustangs
- Upgrade for BMR’s BK051 and BK054, as well as other diff inserts and lockouts on the market
- Grade 12.9 hardware for the ultimate in strength
- Designed for street performance, drag race, and road race applications
- Durable zinc finish
- 3-4 hour installation time
- Proudly designed in the U.S.A.
- Proudly made in the U.S.A.