Callies: Magnum XL Crankshaft [LS LSX Engines]
* Stroke Range of 2.600 to 4.300
* 2.100 – 2.000 – 1.888 – 1.850 Rod Journal Diameters
* 2.559 Main Diameter
* With or Without Timing Wheel & Hub
* Multiple Post Key-ways
* Uniquely Milled Counterweight Profiles for Reduced Weight and Windage
* Gun Drilled Mains
* Full Internal Balance to Your Specific Assembly Weight
* 24 or 58 tooth Reluctor Wheels Available
* Weight Range of 34 lb. to 47 lb.
|Stroke||Pin Size||Main Size||Sump|
|3.325||2.100||LS-1 GM Small Block – 2.559|
|3.625||2.100||LS-1 GM Small Block – 2.559|
|4.000||2.000||LS-1 GM Small Block – 2.559|
|4.000||2.100||LS-1 GM Small Block – 2.559||LS7 Post|
These shafts are machined to the tolerances demanded by today's high performance engine builder. Roundness and taper are held to less than .0003 on all rod and main journal diameters. Our final polishing procedures produce excellent load carrying surfaces that ensure extended bearing life and trouble free operation.
Each DragonSlayer features the Callies Ultra-Case nitride treatment. This heat treatment method produces a deep case that enhances strength while creating an extremely hard load bearing wear surface. The Ultra-Case process generates a layer of hardened steel deep enough to maintain its integrity even after a -.010 regrind.
Callies heat treat expertise combined with our high purity premium 4340 forging produce strength of unparalleled value. All DragonSlayers are produced with standard Chevy rod journal diameters and widths for SBC, BBC, LS1, and Mopar applications.