Driveshaft Shop: 1994-2001 Acura Integra (DC2/4) & 1992-2000 Honda Civic (EG/EK) (with ABS hubs) B-Series Pro-Level Axle/Hub Kit
Vendor: WEAPON-X Motorsports
- 1994-2001 Acura Integra (DC2/4)
- 1992-2000 Honda Civic (EG/EK)
- This is drag race-only application made to withstand over 1000WHP.
- This system does not come with ABS Rings.
- The Level 5.9/Pro-Level hubs are made for 94-01 Integra /92-00 Civic with ABS or 99-00 Si knuckles. If you are using these for a Civic that did not have ABS, you must change the knuckles to one of the above due to the wheel bearing size.
The Pro-Level Honda/Acura systems are made to withstand the demands of the highest horsepower drag cars and can currently be found in the fastest FWD Honda's to date. Our Honda/Acura Pro-Level kit is a full drivetrain system that includes both axles, featuring our Porsche-style 108mm inner CV joints and bolt-on axle flanges, our signature 33 spline outer CV's and the larger hubs to accommodate them. The most significant part of the Pro-Level System is that we are replacing the standard 27 spline differential spline with our 40% larger 28 spline transmission spline plug and intermediate bar, for use with the DSS 28-spline Pro Limited-Slip Differential (DSS Pro-LSD sold separately). This system includes all the hardware necessary for the install and comes with our full 1-year warranty. And if you already have a set of our Level 5.9 axles, they can now be upgraded to Pro-Level axles for much less than purchasing a new set. When you're ready to go for records and challenge the biggest names in FWD drag racing, the DriveShaft Shop Pro-Level drivetrain is the only way to go.