Driveshaft Shop: 1998-2001 Acura Integra Basic Level 0 Right Axle
Vendor: DRIVESHAFT SHOP
- 1998-2001 Acura DC2 Integra Type R (JDM/EDM-uses larger 28 spline outer CV)
- Warranty: none against breakage
- Just a swap axle no HP rating
- Left axle is male/right female
- These axles are for the 98-01 JDM/EDM DC2 with 28 spline outer CV only. For the 96 spec JDM ITR, order as a 94+ Acura Integra.
1998-2001 DC2 Integra Type R (JDM/EDM -uses larger 28 spline outer CV) Basic Axle Level 0. These are the new Level 0 performance axles. Using a chromoly center bar, a real billet inner cv with a larger oversized tripod and a new heat treat on our 1117 billet outer. The outer cv is custom made with a single arc design; this is a time/wear advantage over the factory Honda dual arc design that tends to wear out prematurely. This is a superior axle for any stock replacement or swap. Axles come with removable ABS rings. These axles are designed as an alternative to cheap re-builds or inferior aftermarket axles on the market today. It is a quality axle and better than any Mount company's "Swap" axle, it's just not what we would consider a real racing axle (sorry no warranty against breakage).