EBC: Brake Pads Red Stuff [C7 Corvette Stingray, LT1]
- Bring your performance machine to a commanding halt with EBC Red Stuff Brake Pads
- EBC custom makes your Red Stuff Brake Pads to directly replace your stock pads
- These ceramic pads are specifically formulated for serious street driving
- EBC Red Stuff Brake Pads can reduce stopping distances by up to 42 feet over stock parts
- Minimal dust compared to most performance pads
- The beveled edges, center-line slot, and ceramic blend of your EBC Red Stuff Brake Pads keeps squeals as quiet as performance pads can be
- EBC's unique Break-In surface coating delivers rapid bedding for strong braking power right out of the box
- All EBC Red Stuff Brake Pads feature a center-line slot that vents heat and gas to prevent thermal cracks and fade
- The pads and the pad plates are powder coated for a lifetime of rust-free service
- EBC backs your Red Stuff Brake Pads with a 6-month/5,000-mile warranty
For your C7 Stingray. The streets are made for more than just commuting. All that pavement laid out in front of your hood is an open invitation to red-line your speedy auto. Staying in complete control of your high-octane ride is essential in this environment, and that's why you need EBC's Red Stuff Brake Pads. The ceramic blend in these performance pads is made special for muscle cars, swift European autos, and other mean street machines. In fact, they've been shown to stop sports cars up to 42 feet ahead of OEM pads!
Your EBC Red Stuff Brake Pads bite hard, but they don't leave behind nasty dust residue like other high-performance parts 50% less dust, in fact. And, you won't hear them screaming bloody murder when you hit the brakes. Their beveled edges, center-line slot, and ceramic mixture keeps the noise down to a minimum.
There's nothing tricky about installing your EBC Red Stuff Brake Pads. They're custom made for a direct replacement of your factory pads. They even come with a 6-month/5,000-mile warranty.