Kooks Headers & Exhaust: 2006-2013 C6 CORVETTE Z06/ZR1 3" X 3" CATTED X-PIPE
2006-2013 Chevrolet Corvette C6 ZO6/ZR1 LS9/LS7 6.2L/7.0L 3" x 3" Off Road Stainless X-Pipe. Connects to 3" OEM (Z06/ZR1 Style) Exhaust. Includes 3" x 3" Mid-Pipes. Must be used with Kooks Headers.
Kooks products are 100 Percent Manufactured in the USA. Kooks Headers and Exhaust make the most power in the industry, specifically designed for maximum power. Kooks products are made of T-304 Air Craft Quality Steel and come with a limited lifetime warranty to the original purchaser. Every Kooks product is dyno and race tested. Kooks is 3 generations of being family owned and operated. They deliver a designed, engineered and manufactured component of over fifty years of dedication and passion into the craftsmanship of what they do.
- 3" x OEM Stainless Steel Off Road X-Pipe
- (Updated with 3 pcs X-Pipe Design to make adjusting easier)
- Includes Kooks High Flow Race Catalytic Converters
- OEM outlet for use with stock Exhaust
- Must be used with Kooks Headers
- Supersedes Part No. 21613200
- Chevrolet Corvette C6 2006-2013
- These products are NOT legal for sale, installation, or use on a licensed vehicle in the state of California, and they do NOT meet CARB compliance
- Pictures used for marketing purposes only. Actual product may vary.
Kooks has revised their 2005-2013 C6 Corvette Headers and X-Pipes to incorporate an improved 3 piece X-Pipe design and Torca Swivel-Seal type connections. The New Style design allows for more adjustability for ease of installation, while also providing the ability to change between Catted and Non-Catted versions, without having to buy an entirely new X-Pipe. The original design 2-Bolt flange design parts have been phased out of production. Please do not order the Old Style part numbers unless you are trying to pair with existing parts.
Old Style C6 Corvette Parts
- 2-Bolt Flange Style Connection - 1 Pc. X-Pipe Design
New Style C6 Corvette Parts
- Torca Swivel-Seal Connection - 3 Pc. X-Pipe Design
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm
This product is for Racing Competition only and is not legal for use in highway or street vehicles or other non-racing competition off-road vehicles.