KW: Coilovers Variant 3 [CTS V gen 2, LSA]
Vendor: KW Coilovers Variant 3
When lowering spring options just aren't enough, take a look at the next level of suspension modification with the KW Coilovers. You can adjust the height and feel of the ride for the street or the track.
State of the art motorsport technology enables better performance on the streets. The independently adjustable compression and rebound dampening allows for cutom driving setups.
The exclusive KW patented system has dual level valves that allow for adjustment of the rebound dampening for your road comfort and the compression dampening that controls the driving dynamics.
KW Coilover Kit V3 Cadillac CTS, CTS-V w/ magnetic ride
|Front Lowering:||0.8" to 1.5"|
|Rear Lowering:||1.4" to 2.3"|
- 02: Front height adjustable by threaded shock bodies. Rear height adjustable by adjustable spring perch.
- 88: Electronic dampening control has to be deactivated. Deactivation kit is included.
The new KW Variant 3 Coilover System is state-of-the-art technology for the skilled and experienced driver. The separate and independent compression and rebound damping options allow a truly individual driving set-up. These unique systems with the 3 individually adjustable components, allows for adjustment of the compression of the damper in the low-speed range, while the high speed set-up, so decisive for driving comfort, has been preset by our engineers
• Independently adjustable damping technology -rebound and compression damping
• Inox-line stainless steel technology at no extra charge
• Individual height adjustment
• German TUEV-tested adjustment parameters
• High-quality components for long life
• Comprehensive documentation for ease of use
• Infinitely adjustable rebound damping
• 14- level adjustable compression damping
• Unique, independently functioning damping power adjustment
NOTE- there is now an additional $95 surcharge from KW.