When lowering spring options just aren't enough, take a look at the next level of suspension modification with the KW Coilovers. You can adjust the height and feel of the ride for the street or the track.
|Front Lowering:||0.8" to 1.5"|
|Rear Lowering:||1.4" to 2.3"|
The new KW Variant 3 Coilover System is state-of-the-art technology for the skilled and experienced driver. The separate and independent compression and rebound damping options allow a truly individual driving set-up. These unique systems with the 3 individually adjustable components, allows for adjustment of the compression of the damper in the low-speed range, while the high speed set-up, so decisive for driving comfort, has been preset by our engineers
• Independently adjustable damping technology -rebound and compression damping
• Inox-line stainless steel technology at no extra charge
• Individual height adjustment
• German TUEV-tested adjustment parameters
• High-quality components for long life
• Comprehensive documentation for ease of use
• Infinitely adjustable rebound damping
• 14- level adjustable compression damping
• Unique, independently functioning damping power adjustment
© 2017 Weapon-X Motorsports. All Rights Reserved. ATS-V, Cadillac, Camaro, Chevrolet, Chevy, Corvette, CTS-V, Grand Sport, Stingray, ZR1, Z06, and Z51 are registered trademarks of General Motors Corporation. Weapon X Motorsports, Inc. has no affiliation with General Motors Corporation or its subsidiaries.