R1: Carbon Alloy Geomet Rotors [CTS V, Camaro ZL1, LSA]
Vendor: R1 Concepts
- Cross-Drilled &/or Slotted Design
- Drilled holes provides maximum air circulation for increased cooling
- Diamond slots reduces debris and prevents pad glazing
- Chamfered holes for increased durability
- Double disc ground finish reduces rotor vibration
- Meets or exceeds OEM standards
- Same Vane count as OEM parts
- Mill balanced ensures long lasting durability
- High Carbon
- Black Electro-Coated for rust protection
- Fitment guarantee
With exclusive Diamond Slot technology, each brake rotor reduces debris and prevents brake pad glazing by capturing and removing debris as you brake and drive. The end result is better braking, longer pad life, and reduction in unnecessary rotor wear. The diamond ends are also used as an indicator of when you need to replace your rotors, once the tips are gone, it's time to replace. No more guessing or unnecessary trips to the mechanic.
R1Concept's Cross-Drilled rotors helps prevent warping of the rotor by releasing heat and cooling the rotor by up to an additional 105 degrees Fahrenheit when compared to non-drilled rotors. In addition, all cross-drilled rotors are chamfered, meaning there is a slight slant at the opening of the hole. Our chamfering process reduces the chances of rotor cracks without compromising performance.
*note- R1 has been dealing with materials delays for their products, once your order is accepted it cannot be cancelled. Please reach out via our social media pages if you have any questions.