WEAPON-X: LT4 Eaton Supercharger Lid - Carbon Fiber [Camaro6 Corvette C7 CTS V]
Vendor: WEAPON-X Motorsports
The C7 ZR1's engine makes some massive power; however, with this power comes a lot of heat too! Have you ever noticed how hot the supercharger lid is even after just a cruise around town? In our testing, the lid of the supercharger would be approximately 145° upon shutting the engine off, and within 2 hours, it was 165° due to the heat being trapped under the insulated carbon fiber hood cowl and the conduction that occurs from the hot engine below it as it soaks up to the cast aluminum lid. This is extremely important because the intercooler bricks are located in the lid of the supercharger, so all of that heat gets soaked right into them and robs the overall cooling potential that could be achieved as the hot charge air passes through them.
Our carbon fiber lid is proven to withstand 25 PSI of boost and drastically reduces the heat transfer from conduction with the hot engine below. Want to add even more cooling? Add our optional carbon fiber vented cowl!
WEAPON-X ZTX Carbon Supercharger Lid Features:
- Center-lined part with symmetrical carbon weave (V pattern)
- OEM matching pattern - 2:2 weave
- Plug and Play replacement
- UV clear coat
- Prepreg carbon for precision quality
If not in stock, please allow an estimated 30-60 days to fulfill back-orders.
* Carbon fiber requires a lot of hand work and while we strive to have our parts perfect, just like the OEM carbon fiber, there can be slight imperfections. Rest assured, these parts are as good as OEM, if not better.
* WXM aero are custom/made to order parts. If you order during a sale period, the lead time can increase slightly depending on order volume. All aero parts are custom order and can not be cancelled as per our cancellation policy once the order is confirmed and accepted.