WEAPON-X: Naturally Aspriated Camshaft Kit [Camaro SS, 1LE, gen 6, LT1]
Vendor: WEAPON-X Motorsports
Cam Kits include:
- Camshaft premium 5150 core option: Stage 1, 2, or 3 - all are stock converter compliant
- LT1 PAC .660 lift dual spring kit, PRC titanium retainers, stock guide locators, locks, and Viton seals for stock rocker arms
- Billet C5R or C7R Timing Chain
- Cam phase limiter, DOD plugs, HPFP lashcap
- Chromoly pushrods
- Rocker Trunion Kit
- Gasket Bolt Kit: LT1 head gaskets, LT1 exhaust manifold gasket, LS2 lifter trays, LT1 camshaft bolts, ARP wet or dry sump crankshaft bolt
- Lifter options: None, Chevrolet Performance LS7s, Johnson drop in and link bar axle oiling, Morel drop in and link bars
- ARP LT Head Studs w/ M8 Corner Bolts (optional)
Stage 2 - The wXm Reaper-LT1NA cam is that loud raspy loping cam that still has nice low end driveability while allowing maximum air flow for the motor to breath and the super charger to maximize it's efficiency.
Stage 3 - The wXm Trap Star-LT1NA cam is still a street car cam and doesn't require an aftermarket converter... it's the most aggressive choppy cam offered that has two goals in mind, streetability and maximum performance. You won't be hiding anything with this cam, but your presence will be noted in the record books if you're a true driver!
Pushrods: Chromoly One Piece LT - These one piece precision formed pushrods are constructed from SAE 4130 chromoly tubing, centerless ground to exacting tolerances, and case hardened to Rc 60.
Wall Thickness: 0.080"
Springs: .660" Lift Dual Spring Kit for LT1 engines using stock rocker arms. Includes dual polished springs, matching titanium retainers, your choice of locators for stock or bronze guides, locks and seals. Spring specs are 155 lbs @ 1.780", 380 lbs @ 1.180", 400 lbs @ 1.130, coil bind @ 1.070"
* It is your duty to verify pushrod length to ensure the preload is within lifter spec.
** It is your duty to verify fuel pump lifter preload for proper lashcap