WEAPON-X5: "XXXtreme!" (Stage 5 Power)
Vendor: WEAPON-X Motorsports
Is it time for a package with a cam? Then you're ready for the Head Honcho package for your 2009+ Cadillac CTS -V coupe, sedan, wagon or Camaro ZL1. This package focuses on the stage 4 package with the addition of a custom ground camshaft and ported heads with upgraded valvetrain to feed the cylinders. Regardless if you've just picked up your car and want to jump straight to a stage 5 package or maybe you've already bolted on as much as you can and still haven't quenched your HP thirst, this will give you more satisfaction. If you can drive, look for 10 second slips from this combo!
- New Era Intake - replaces the factory air box with an open style air filter that is one of the best intakes on the market.
- LS7 ported throttle body - flows more freely than the small stock 87mm throttle body.
- Stainless Works headers with x pipe (cats available at additional cost) connecting to factory mufflers eliminating the crimped section on the passenger side as well as both crimped pipes coming out of the inefficient factory x pipe. (SW exhaust is easily added to this in the future if desired.)
- Ported snout - lots of material can be removed from the snout inlet for more air flow and less restriction.
- Supercharger Lid Spacer - adds more volume on the compressed side of the case and also allows ports for meth or NOS if you want to add now or later.
- Metco 9.1" lower pulley and crank balancer - light weight crank pulley with replaceable rings for adjusting desired output.
- Metco Interchangeable Hub with 2.5" upper pulley - combined with 9.1 lower nets a 3.64 blower to engine RPM vs. the stock 2.7 ratio.
- 100mm and 50mm idler pulleys and bracket needed - gives the upper pulley the belt wrap and clearance needed for the extra power.
- Heavy Duty belt - new length needed for different pulley diameters.
- Solid isolator - replaces the factory isolator which wears a groove in the snout shaft and will eventually sound like a marble bouncing around inside of your $70,000 luxury sedan. This is an easy swap while the snout is off for the new upper pulley installation.
- SLP 160° thermostat.
- Camshaft Custom grind with 3 bolt sprocket and billet timing chain.
- Ported LSA heads complete with upgraded double springs, locks, retainers, ss intake valves, ss exhaust valves, hardened push rods, ARP head studs for increased clamping pressure.
- Track Attack HX - keep your blower cool with the most versatile heat exchanger on the market.
- NorCal heat exchanger tank/ice box - not only adds 1.5 gallons of extra capacity but you can also cycle ice through it at the track. A must have!
- High flow pump with brackets and fittings - increased flow to supply larger heat exchanger
- ID1050X fuel injectors - increased flow needed for the additional air being ingested and the come with the data to plug into the tune.
- Catch Can - goes in-line with the stock PCV system to keep oil from being ingested in the blower from the motor. GM has no filtering system so oil builds up and pools inside the supercharger which reduces the air flow and in extreme cases has even fouled plugs. With the increased blower RPM and effective boost we highly recommend this simple filtering catch can system.
- Basic Instructions for installation of parts for your shop or you DIY guys.
- Recommended tuner in our network to dial in your mods if you don't have a preferred one on your own.
- weaponX T-shirt - please let us know your size
- Custom 4.5" intake and heat shield - replaces the factory air box with an open style air filter.
- NW 102mm ported throttle body - flows massively more than even the ported LS7 throttle body.
- Ported snout for 102mm throttle body - lots of material can be removed from the snout inlet for more air flow and less restriction.
- Ported supercharger case - by removing a lot of the material at the inlet and in the runners, the blower can move a lot more air with a lot less heat.
- Camshaft Custom grind with sprocket and billet timing chain.
- Kooks headers with x pipe (cats available at additional cost) connecting to factory mufflers eliminating the crimped section on the passenger side as well as both crimped pipes coming out of the inefficient factory x pipe. (exhaust is easily added to this in the future if desired.)