WHIPPLE: 2.3L Supercharger "Racer" Kit [ 1999-2000 Ford Lightning ]
NOTE: ALSO AVAILABLE IN POLISHED FINISH. PLEASE SELECT ABOVE.
**EGR & Air Box Assembly Not Included**
If you're craving more power from your Lightning or Harley truck, Whipple has the answer. Get the industries most efficient and latest designed twin-screw supercharger. The new Whipple system can produce incredible power levels with stock 5.4L Lightning engines as well as highly modified engines. The revolutionary new W140ax compressor has the ability to run nearly 25lbs of boost (engine modifications required) for unheralded performance.
This direct bolt-on replacement system dramatically lowers supercharger air temperatures and power consumption (hp) versus the factory Eaton roots-type supercharger. The complete bolt-on system comes with all the necessary parts for 12lbs of boost including a Whipple PCM calibration, large mouth inlet casting, high-flow cold-air intake system with massive S&B True Flow 9” filter and all as the necessary parts for a simple installation. The Whipple system accommodates both factory and aftermarket throttle bodies and there’s no need to clearance the firewall or hood in anyway. Using a clean sheet design, Whipple used the rear axial entry design vs the factory axial/radial version that sacrificed drastic performance. The Whipple axial entry reaches nearly 99% VE during its operation, significantly outperforming the stock supercharger.
- Whipple W140AX Supercharger 2.3L
NOTE: Racer kits do not include tuning, EGR, or cold air
• Up to 175HP gain on Lightning engines. Even more available with high performance and engine modifications.
• Largest displacement screw compressor available for application.
• More air flow at lower compressor speeds when compared to competition
• 140ci axial entry Whipple twin screw supercharger
• Axial supercharger case entry offers nearly 10% higher efficiency than radial entry compressors.
• No "boost lag" as with centrifugals and turbos
• Boost range of 8-25psi
• Billet oversized bypass valve
• Internally lubricated. No tapping holes in pan required!
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm