WHIPPLE: 2.3L Intercooled Supercharger Kit [ 2007-2012 GM Full Size Truck & SUV 4.8L V8 ]
Since 1987, Whipple Superchargers have been the pioneers and leaders of twin-screw supercharging. Whipple was the first to bring positive displacement technology to fuel injected, emissions legal GM applications. With over 23 years of GM twin-screw supercharging experience, Whipple s team have now engineered the most powerful intercooled twin-screw SC system available today for your Chevrolet/GMC/Hummer/Cadillac trucks and SUV s. With all the latest technology, the all new Whipple system makes more power than any other positive displacement supercharger system on the market giving you tire frying, neck whipping power that will give you a grin from ear to ear. The new Whipple system is 100% complete and is designed for stock engines but has enough capability to work with heavily modified engines.
The all-new system features Whipple s massive oversized air-to-water intercooler for unmatched cooling capacity, W140ax Whipple twin-screw supercharger that reaches 99% volumetric efficiency and industry leading power potential. The unique intercooled bypass system offers better acceleration and less than 1hp of consumption during cruising for excellent fuel economy. The system also includes high-flow fuel injectors, aluminum high flow intake manifold and a Superchips Flash Programmer for the factory ECU recalibration.
Fits the following GM vehicles with 4.8 Liter V8 Engines:
- Chevrolet Silverado (GMT900) 1500 07-12
- Chevrolet Tahoe (GMT900) 07-12
- GMC Sierra (GMT900) 1500 07-12
- GMC Yukon (GMT900) 07-12
- W140ax Whipple twin-screw supercharger
- Air-to-Water aluminum bar-plate intercooler
- Up to 85% horsepower increase
- Up to 75% torque increase
- Instant boost at the touch of the throttle
- Flat torque curve for excellent towing power
- Incredible acceleration and top end power
- Includes all necessary parts and hardware
- 1 year warranty, 3/36,000 to 5/100,000 supplemental warranty available
NOTE: Available in polished finish. Please select above.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm