WHIPPLE: 2.9L Intercooled Supercharger Competition Kit [ 20011+ 300, Charger, Challenger 5.7L ]
NOTE: ALSO AVAILABLE IN POLISHED FINISHES. PLEASE SELECT ABOVE.
Fits 2011+ Chrysler 300C, Dodge Charger, Magnum, and Challenger 5.7
Since 1987, Whipple Superchargers have been the pioneers and leaders of twin-screw supercharging. Whipple was the first to bring positive displacement technology to fuel injected, emissions legal engines. With over 28 years of twin-screw supercharging experience, Whipple's team have now engineered the most powerful intercooled twin-screw SC system available today for your Dodge V8 engines. With all the latest technology, the all new Whipple system makes more power than any other positive displacement supercharger system on the market giving you tire frying, neck whipping power that will give you a grin from ear to ear. The new Whipple system is 100% complete and is designed for stock engines but has enough capability to work with heavily modified engines.
The all-new system features Whipple's massive oversized air-to-water intercooler for unmatched cooling capacity, a unique front feed W175ax (a whopping 2.9 liters) integrated Whipple twin-screw supercharger that reaches 99% volumetric efficiency and industry leading power potential. The unique intercooled bypass system offers better acceleration and less than 1hp of consumption during cruising for excellent fuel economy. The system also includes high-flow fuel injectors, aluminum high flow intake manifold and a Whipple Power Flash Programmer from SCT for the factory ECU recalibration. While others claim, Whipple Superchargers simply deliver more power per pound of boost than any other supercharger on the market today.
NOTE: COMPETITION KITS DO NOT INCLUDE TUNING OR FUEL COMPONENTS
NOTE: Tuner kits are not carb legal
NOTE: Model years 2015-2018 and up require unlocked PCM's. Factory PCM's must be purchased or unlocked by HP Tuners
- No other upgrades required, just massive power right out of the box
- Front entry W175ax (2.9 liters) Whipple twin-screw supercharger that significantly outperforms competitions 1.9L and 2.3L roots-type systems
- Front feed supercharger utilizes precision ground helical cut gears vs a problematic belt or shaft through the inlet that causes massive VE loss
- Integrated Crusher 109mm round inlet for optional oversized throttle bodies
- Integrated design allows for oversized intercooler core compared to other smaller intercooler cores, giving Whipple lower air charge temps which allow more boost and timing to be run on pump gas.
- Massive air-to-water aluminum bar plate intercooler offers more cooling than any other positive displacement system available.
- Massive aluminum intercooler reservoir holds more than double the IC water than any others. More water = more power!
- Whipple Superchargers massive oversized intercooled air-bypass system for industry leading reduction of burst knock and incredible fuel economy.
- Self contained oversized oil system for dramatically reduced oil temps in even the most demanding conditions
- Center discharge port for better cylinder to cylinder distribution than other twin screws
- One turn inlet allows for decreased induction losses when compared to rear inlet systems
- Discharge down design allows for less pressure loss which gives more power at lower boost levels