WHIPPLE: [ 2011-2014 Mustang GT ] (2.9L) Intercooled Supercharger Competition Kit
Vendor: WEAPON-X Motorsports
NOTE: ALSO AVAILABLE IN POLISHED FINISHES. PLEASE SELECT ABOVE.
Now standard with the most powerful supercharger, the all new Gen 3 2.9L Supercharger! Whipple Supercharger Kit for the Ford S197 Mustang adds 2.9L of the most advanced, most powerful, most upgrade-able and highest quality system available for the 2011-2014 Mustang. Whipple's Tuner Kit requires fuel injectors and a custom tune. This is a great setup for built applications and any competition use.
WHIPPLE TUNER KIT EXCLUSIVE FEATURES
- No other upgrades required, just add the fuel injectors and custom tune and massive power right out of the box
- Front entry W175ff Gen 4 (2.9 liters) Whipple twin-screw supercharger that significantly outperforms competitions 1.9L and 2.3L roots-type systems (front entry design can be up to 8% more efficient then a side/rear entry)
2.9L is 26% larger than 2.3L roots-type allowing lower power consumption and lower discharge temps to flow the same amount of air (more power to the rear wheels)
- Front feed supercharger utilizes precision ground helical cut gears vs a problematic belt
- Over-sized Crusher inlet for maximum airflow capacity and minimal rotor cavitation (unique Roval 132mm inlet)
- Front feed allows for over-sized intercooler core compared to other smaller intercooler cores giving Whipple lower air charge temps which allows more boost and timing to be run on pump gas
- Massive air-to-water aluminum bar-plate intercooler (over 33% larger than competition) offers more cooling than any other positive displacement system available, nothing comes close
- Massive oversized aluminum intercooler reservoir (over 2 gallons) holds more than double any competitors IC water system allowing longer more consistent power levels vs. competition
- High flow intercooler pump, nearly double the flow of the standard units others use.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm