WHIPPLE: [ 2011-2014 Mustang GT ] STAGE 3 (2.9L) Intercooled Supercharger Kit
Vendor: WEAPON-X Motorsports
NOTE: ALSO AVAILABLE IN POLISHED FINISHES. PLEASE SELECT ABOVE.
Now standard with the most powerful supercharger, the all new Gen 3 2.9L Supercharger! If you want the most advanced, most powerful, most upgradeable and highest quality system available, then here it is! Whipple Superchargers has yet again set a new precedence for bolt-on power and industry leading durability. With now 3 options, Stage 1, 2 and 3 to better fit each customer's appetite for power! The incredible Stage 3 system boast 750HP on 91-octane fuel with only 10.5psi of boost! Available for both the manual and auto transmission, the new Whipple system is truly a game changer. With the combination of the Stage 2 and the Whipple elliptical 132mm billet throttle body, the Stage 3 system makes another 25HP more than Stage 2 along with 15 ft/lb of torque.
Whipple Stage 3 Features
- Stage 2 Kit + Elliptical 132mm Throttle Body
- Stage 2 Kit uses 3.75" Pulley
- 25Hp/15TQ More than Stage 2
- 10.5psi of Boost Gains about 750HP
- Runs on 91 Octane
Nobody puts more time and resources into the development than Whipple. The proof is in the product, more power per lb of boost than any other system. The key to making such incredible reliable power is in the Whipple unique twin screw supercharger, massive air-to-water intercooler, oversized front feed Crusher air system and innovative PCM programming that keeps the power-train safe and secure. Whether you're looking for a daily driver that needs a little more punch or you're craving a tire-frying, rubber shredding street machine, the Whipple Supercharger systems delivers like no other SC system today. Power from tip in to redline, the new Whipple SC system makes incredible power across the entire rpm range while maintaining industry leading drive-ability.
WHIPPLE SUPERCHARGERS S550 EXCLUSIVE FEATURES
- Most powerful 50-state legal system available (base system makes 750 engine HP on 93 octane while the upgrade throttle body system makes 825 engine HP on 93 octane)
- No other upgrades required, just massive power right out of the box (nearly double the stock horsepower)
- Front entry W175ff Gen 4 (2.9 liters) Whipple twin-screw supercharger that significantly outperforms competitions 1.9L and 2.3L roots-type systems (front entry design can be up to 8% more efficient then a side/rear entry)
2.9L is 26% larger than 2.3L roots-type allowing lower power consumption and lower discharge temps to flow the same amount of air (more power to the rear wheels)
- Front feed supercharger utilizes precision ground helical cut gears vs a problematic belt
- Over-sized Crusher inlet for maximum airflow capacity and minimal rotor cavitation (unique Roval 132mm inlet)
- Front feed allows for over-sized intercooler core compared to other smaller intercooler cores giving Whipple lower air charge temps which allows more boost and timing to be run on pump gas
- Massive air-to-water aluminum bar-plate intercooler (over 33% larger than competition) offers more cooling than any other positive displacement system available, nothing comes close
- Massive oversized aluminum intercooler reservoir (over 2 gallons) holds more than double any competitors IC water system allowing longer more consistent power levels vs. competition
- High flow intercooler pump, nearly double the flow of the standard units others use.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm